Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blooming True....

Ever wanted to explore another side of you?  I do. 





I am having so much fun discovering the many layers of creative expression inside. 
I have a tremendous love of color. A fascination with many art forms.  And, a great appreciation for the artists who create in different mediums.  The opportunities to learn from these amazing artists are limitless, and beyond my ability to resist.  Thankfully!

So, I am super excited to be starting my new e-course 'Blooming True' by Flora Bowley.  A unique 'approach to painting (and living) that celebrates intuition, connects body, mind and spirit and allows unique and expressive paintings to emerge naturally and authentically'.
Painting above 'Papel Picado' (in progress) by Flora
Bowley.


'Papal Picado' by Flora Bowley



'Surrender' painted by Flora Bowley


An amazing artist!  And, what fun to paint and explore this creative side of me.
How about you?  Have something new you want to try?  Now is a perfect time to dive in!


No comments:

Post a Comment