Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trunk Show


My first Trunk Show, held at TELOS Fitness Center.  Their boutique sells my jewelry.  OH MY GOSH, it was so much fun!!  Not knowing what to expect, I have to say I was overjoyed with the entire experience!
Thank you, TELOS and thank you, Ashley for this amazing opportunity!

The set up was perfect, right near the entrance where everyone entering or leaving could peruse the offerings.

I loved chatting with the center's patrons.  Answering their questions.  Listening to their comments.  Seeing what drew their interest.  I wondered which pieces would attract more attention.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that most of the pieces were of interest to someone, and there was an appreciation for the wide variety of choices.  I have an eclectic taste in jewelry, so enjoy making several types.  Maybe, that is not such a bad thing. 

It was a grueling couple of weeks leading up to this show, but it was definitely worth it.  I sold pieces, took orders, handed out business cards, and set the details in motion for the second Trunk Show. 

And, many I talked to were excited about the 'First Fruits' charitable organizations this jewelry business funds!  What a gift this is!  God is amazingly gracious to me!!

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping by from the Fly Girls to say hello and see what you're up to. BIG congrats on the trunk show! Fun and success! Way to go. Beautiful display! :-)

    ReplyDelete